1. Discuss Alejandro Fernandez Moujan’s (AFM) modes of inquiry into the life of Damiana Kryygi. Explain in detail some of the strategies he uses in the film to tell the story of Damiana’s appropriation, servitude, death and repatriation.
2. Why do you think AFM decided to tell the story of Damiana the way he did? Do you remember any sequences in the documentary that might disclose his narrative strategies?
3. Why was Damiana photographed naked? What does AFM say in the film about his relationship to Damiana’s portraits?
4. Explain why the Ache consider it important to repatriate Damiana’s remains to their ancestral land.
5. Do you think audiences around the world should care about her story?